Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Ref: VAC-19316 - VH
Job type: Permanent
Location: Erdington, West Midlands, England
£35,000 plus 33 days holiday including the Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down and childcare vouchers
Hours: Full Time
An opening has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join a friendly law firm based in Erdington. If you have experience of running your own case load and would like the opportunity to work in a welcoming team then this may be the role for you.
You will be working for an expert residential property firm who have over 35 years experience within the industry. If you are fed up of travelling to Birmingham City Centre and paying a fortune for car parking then this location may be ideal for you.
As the Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner, you will be:
* Managing a caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters from inception to conclusion, to include but not limited to, Sales & Purchase and Re-Mortgage, transfers of equity, Rights to Buy, Shared Ownership Schemes and lease extensions
* Dealing directly with clients, estate agents and lenders, using case management software, dealing with property searches and producing correspondence
* Providing professional and competent legal advice and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct
* Generating income in accordance with agreed targets
* Operating effectively within financial guidelines with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
As the successful Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner, you will:
* Have previous legal conveyancing experience
* Have experience of independently running your own caseload
* Have the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
* You may have experience of working as one of the following: Solicitor, Paralegal, Conveyancer, Legal Executive, Property Fee Earner or Real Estate Fee Earner.
Your salary will be £25,000 to £35,000 per year depending on experience. The salary for this role is flexible depending on the individual.
Alongside this, you will receive benefits such as:
* 33 days holiday including the Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down
* Childcare vouchers
* Company pension scheme
* Free local car parking