Interviewer Technique Workshop
Hart Training is currently running an interactive workshop for all Managers/Recruiting Personnel who may need help and assistance in interviewing prospective employees.
Our Successful Interviewer Techniques Workshop is tailored with the specific aim of providing the necessary skills required to interview effectively. The training will take place in our training room at the Great Barr offices running from 9:30am to 1:00pm.
A very high percentage of Managers/Recruiting Personnel have never received any formal training in how to conduct successful interviewing, yet they are naturally expected to make the right decisions when recruiting staff.
With Phillippa Hart’s many years of experience working within HR as well as the recruitment industry she will assist your Managers/Recruiting Personnel with the tools to successfully interview legally and non-discriminately and effectively identify whether the candidate has the necessary competencies to fulfil the role.
* Essential preparation – reviewing the job description and person specification
* Importance of identifying key competencies for your role
* Different types of interview questions and formats
* What you can and can’t legally ask
* Employment Legislation
* The decision making process
* Workbook to include a list of competency based questions as well as general questions
Below are a few testimonials from our recent Interview Techniques Workshop:
Daljit, Production Manager – “Great Course, Great Trainer!!”
Gina, Customer Service Team Leader – “Everything was fab – your team are so friendly and welcoming and content was fantastic!”
Edyta, Team Leader – “Phillippa the training was great. Thank you so much for your time. Hope to see you again.”
Natalie, Office Manager – “Presentation was very good and informative. The length and content of course was perfect.”
The charges for the Hart Recruitment Interviewer Workshop are as below:
* £75.00 per delegate
* On-site training available for £750 for up to 10 attendees. Thereafter £65.00 per delegate up to 20
* One free credit when you place a temporary or permanent vacancy with us valid for 12 months
Please call us on 0121 360 6000 to discuss further or to book a place!